CROSS-CULTURAL COMMUNICATION PROJECT
Some of you haven’t posted your comments for this week. Please do it before 12 pm tomorrow. If you have any question, grab the chance when Michael is with us today!
Weekly Discussion Questions
STOP ANIMATION PROJECT
We will have two groups present their stop animation project today. Please give them some suggestion or feedback after their presentation!
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
The Life Cycle of a Butterfly
- Keep being creative!!
- Think about a problem that needs to be solved in your life.
- Read this section on copyright. (only 2 pages!)
- Think about how you are going to talk about copy right issue with your students in the future. You need to write at least two paragraphs about:
- What you have learned from reading the section on copyright?
- After making your own stop animation video, how do you see the importance of copyright?
- How will you teach your future students about copy right and fair use issue?
This will be due next Monday (April 1) in your blog.
- If you have presented your stop animation project, please create a new page in your e-portfolio named “Stop Animation Project” and insert your presentation link there.
- Complete commenting (type, record, video-record) on your American partner, Taiwanese partners’ self-intro and the first two discussion.
- Work on your weekly discussion in VoiceThread.