You guys have some really brilliant ideas! Keep working on it. I am looking forward to seeing all the creative and fun results!
Today we try to make your props, finish up your script, and organize whatever is needed for filming. Some of you may not need a lot of set-up, but some of you may need a lot. Just keep working on it and make sure that you can take pictures next Monday.
While you are working on the storyboard and the set-up for your stop animation, try to think about the following questions. After you are done, you and your teammates need to create a Glogster about your stop animation to respond all the questions.
- Which grade level?
- What is the subject?
- What is the Georgia Performance Standard that you are using to create this instructional video?
- How might this video help students to understand the concept?
- How are you going to evaluate the students’ understanding?
- What are the difficulties that you have encountered in this project?
- Do you like this project? Why or why not?
- Do you think this idea is good for students’ creativity development? Why or why not?
- How can we improve this project?
- What are the merits and pitfalls of this kind of project?
- Expect to know who your partner will be by the end of this week.
- Expect your partner’s self-introduction next week.
- Keep being creative!!
- Prepare for discussion 1– sports (03/04-03/06). Find images about the popular sports in Taiwan/ what American sports can be popular in Taiwan/ and the sport you are good at.
- Get camera and tripod.
- Your reflection on the Horizon Report is due tonight!
- Keep making your set-up, so you can take pictures next Monday.