We are not going to meet in class today. Hope this will be a good time for you to complete the Floorplanner project. Remember to follow the instruction. There should one screenshot of your learning environment and 3-4 paragraphs responding to the following guiding ideas in the NEW page in your e-portfolio.
Guiding Ideas for the description in your “Creating a Learning Environment” page:
- insert the image of your learning environment
- describes why you chose the design
- identify highlights of the room
- explain how the design reflects the needs of the learners and of the curriculum.
- give a sense of what it would be like to spend time in your classroom.
- describe your students and yourself (their teacher).
- Relax and catch up with what you have missed in this classroom.
- Read the resources in the Teacher Boot Camp website. We will talk about this next week.
MUST (By Wednesday, Jan. 30)
- Keep working on your learning environment. Remember that you need to create a new page in your e-portfolio which includes a description responding to the questions listed above in 3-4 paragraphs and an image of your learning environment.
- Make sure that you have completed all four reflections. If not, check the project page in this course blog.