Hope you all had a great weekend, especially those who went to the football game on Saturday. It was a crazy game…
I hope you enjoy learning iMovie last Friday. Today, Ron is going to talk about Movie Maker. I know some of you are Mac users, but, as a teacher, you sometimes have no choice. If the school get the supplies of Windows system computers, then you can only use it. Therefore, it is important for you to be able to use both systems. Therefore, pay attention today!
Then we will talk about copyright, fairuse and plagiarism on Wednesday and then our next project on Friday.
- Keep reading your document and START to think about the big ideas that you want to use for your classroom
- Think about this question: If you can create a similar document for your school, what will you talk about?
- Read or watch one of the resources related to copyright, fairuse and plagiarism
- keep working on your social media project.
- think about a topic that you want to work on for your digital storytelling or slowmation project. It can be any topic for K-12 students. For example, a life cycle of a caterpillar. You use this video to teach science in elementary school.
- watch the video clip you are assigned and write your reflection in your photo blog. This is due at 11:59 pm tonight.